Technology Workshop “Silent Commerce, The Next Disruptive Technologies”
|Date:||Sunday, February 20, 2005|
|Time:||1:00pm - 4:30pm|
|Place:||VCSA Center - 11554 Bellaire Blvd - Houston, TX 77072|
- Supply chain management basics (101);
- Disruptive technologies in the last couple decades and how they upset the existing business ecosystems;
- Looking ahead: how Silent Commerce technologies will impact the current business ecosystem/landscape and what it means to you.
- Graduated software and hardware engineers
- College students with concentration in software engineering, marketing, or business
- Mid-size business owners with international present and global supply chain and who sell to global companies like Wal*Mart, Best Buy, and Target.
What are the requirements to attend the workshop?
- Some technical background in eCommerce will be helpful;
- Basic knowledge of supply chain management will be helpful.
- Most important: an open mind.
To register please call: 281-933-8118.