VCSA Project Director
1. Have a minimum of three years of credit hours from an accredited university/college.
2. Have a minimum of 2 years of administrative experience in Community Services Agency.
3. Must be willing to work flexible hours as required (evenings and weekends).
4. Be efficient in computer, Internet, email and familiar with MS Words, Excel and Access.
5. Have not been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor.
6. Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) in English and in Vietnamese (should be proficient in both English and Vietnamese).
7. Strong organizational and planning skills.
8. Strong interpersonal skills.
9. Experience with community projects, especially in collaboration with other organizations, would be an asset.
10. Passion for community work and volunteer work will be an asset.
- Be familiar with the NECSHP Contract and requirements and attend all conference calls and necessary training for the Grant administration tasks.
- Prepare Plan of Actions for the grant requirements.
- Implement required tasks for the NECSHP proposal.
- Maintain records and documentation to meet grant requirements.
- Organize and schedule meetings and training programs delivered during the Grant period.
- Maintain daily timesheets and detail records of work performed.
- Keep track of volunteer hours record.
- Support the Executive Committee to carry out the Implementation plan for the NECSHP proposal (will be the main project coordinator for the Board Retreat session, VCSA Strategic Planning session, VCSA Fund Raising Training session and Train-the-Trainer Len Duong camp counselor training session).
- Prepare status reports and keep track of project progress on a regular basis for the NECSHP grant.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Work with the fund raising team to prepare proposal to secure the Executive Director position for VCSA in the year 2006.
Commensurate with experience – Salary range $12.00/hr - $15.00/hr – 40 hours per week (full-time position – No Healthcare insurance provided).
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com before January 10, 2004.